seeks out her Family home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

seeks out her Family home

Post  Clasybear on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Dina thinks back to the day when Beau and her finally travel to Cronkara...and somethin' inside Dina guides her through Cronkara to a house. Behind the home is dock... She hasn't been there for many years, but she knows she is at home... Oh Sunshine, how does one obtain a home that someone owns? Beau can not say... not sure himself . Although it is late they sit on the dock and she reminisces....
Mornin' the young couple approach the door of her home... She takes deep breath and knocks on the door....

Although no 1 answered the door, Dina and Beau continues to travel to this house and hopes for an answer... It's my home, Sunshine and one day it will be ours.... Hopefully some 1 will answer my call..... We got married on the dock and I want to live here as well... She gets up from the dock and once again walks over and knocks on the door..... waitin' for some 1 to answer her knocks....
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: seeks out her Family home

Post  Mama Legba on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:59 pm

The door is opened by a woman heavy with child. The woman looks to be quite frazzled and is torn between the strangers at her door and the children playing behind her.

"Hello. Can I help you?"
Mama Legba
Admin

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clasybear on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 pm

<TABLE id=yiv837662175yiv1253998215bodyDrftID class=yiv837662175yiv1253998215 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>

<TR>
<td id=yiv837662175yiv1253998215drftMsgContent>''Sorry to bother you ma'am.. my name is Dina Bard and this is my husband, Beau... This might sound fairly odd but are you and your husband considerin' on sellin' this house ? Beau looks at the woman, '' Dina...you think this is wise?'' ''Beau , please... I was rudely taken away from my home, so long ago... and now I'm here to buy it back...'' Dina looks at the woman and to the children...This house I do know is rather small, and with a large family it seems over crowded... If you are willin' to sell this house, We are willin' to pay well for it....''

( Dina takes Beau's hand and sqeezes it and tries to remain calm ) You, see ma'am, long ago my parents and I lived here, my parents were viciously killed by the lizard folk along with their closest friends... a woman named Sara, who used to own the vineyards was the only person, who survived the attack.., I was at home and there was a knock at the door, the door opened and I was told I was goin' to a new home....

Beau mutters under his breath.... '' new home ? that orphanage was your prison, my love... look what it did to you....''

'' Please, Beau, don't remind me, my scars and my nightmares remind me enough of that awful place...'' '' Dina sweet Dina, it's the past you are no longer a child, but a strong woman... he retorts...

Looks back at the woman... '' I fought to stay here, I didn't want to leave...this place was the only home I knew... this house is all what is left of my parents... small tears trickles down Dina's cheeks as she continues to talk... Beau wipes away the tears, ''this house means alot to me... as it might for you...but a growin' family needs more space to live... if you and your husband are willin' to sell this place...... Beau looks at the woman; we will be honored to buy this home and if you need anything we can certainly help if need be...''

'' Please, Beau, don't remind me, my scars and my nightmares remind me enough of that awful place...'' '' Dina sweet Dina, it's the past you are no longer a child, but a strong woman... he retorts...

Looks back at the woman... '' I fought to stay here, I didn't want to leave...this place was the only home I knew... this house is all what is left of my parents... small tears trickles down Dina's cheeks as she continues to talk... Beau wipes away the tears, ''this house means alot to me... as it might for you...but a growin' family needs more space to live... if you and your husband are willin' to sell this place...... Beau looks at the woman; we will be honored to buy this home and if you need anything we can certainly help if need be...''
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Last edited by Clasybear on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Legba on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 pm

The woman shakes her head.

"No. My home is not for sale...for any price. My husband, gods keep him, was taken from me two months past. He worked hard to get us this home and now, it's all my children and I have left. We have no place else to go and I won't take my children from the only home they've known. I'm sorry for what happened in your past, ma'am... but I won't sell my home. I'm sure, seein as you were taken from it as a child yourself, you'll understand why I can't... and won't.. take my children from it. Good day to you both."

The woman turns and closes the door.
Mama Legba
Admin

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clasybear on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:53 pm

As the door closes upon them, Dina falls to the ground in tears... Beau takes her hand and leads her to the dock...
'' There's nothing we can do my dear Dina, your family home now belongs to that family....''

In tears, '' there must be away , Sunshine...there must be..... I must ant give up, Papa and Mama wouldn't have given up their home without a fight....'' tears now streamin' down her face....

Looking down at his precious love, sqeezing her hand... '' I know my love... '' a thought comes to his mind.... '' dear Dina, my love... I got to go quickly... there is no time to waste....''

Lookin' up at her Sunshine, puzzled, '' What do you mean Sunshine? '' He kisses her forehead, realeases her hand and races down the road,'' I'll be back as fast as I can, my love ....''

Last edited by Clasybear on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixin')
Clasybear
Freeman
Freeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top