A Man of White and Gold

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Man of White and Gold

Post  arhim on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Arhim stares into his eyes as they plead for his forgiveness but he has none

*Growls* I shall not tolerate such lack of devotion and respect, you, you know what needs to be done. Go to Tanamerah and go to the Inn and tell them that I have sent you. It must be brought to me, or you and them will feel my wrath!

The door slams, and a worried eyed man makes his way for the Inn of the Comfortable Saddle

arhim
DM
DM

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arhim on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Arhim closes the door as the group leaves his quaters

Well that was a surprise. Such a shame that a piece of antiquity would be ruined like that. The barbaric things men do., he says sarcastically to himself.

Well I better go and check on my guest.

Arhim stands over Laga, looking at him, caringly. He then bends down and rolls him to his stomach.

Dear me, would not want my company to vomit and then choke to death. What would the others think.

Arhim leaves the room, poors himself a brandy and sits by the fire, twirling his beard.

I sure do hope they do not run into any trouble.

arhim
DM
DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arhim on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 pm

It is noisy with the sound of people gaming and drinking. Two men leave and go up the stairs to the private chambers. A man in a tuxedo produces a key, they enter.

And how does it progress?

A man stands before Arhim and nods.

Good.

Arhim waves the man away.

arhim
DM
DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arhim on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Sanintan - The Desert Palm Inn

Arhim sits across from a woman dressed in red and black, they share a bottle of Cronkara Red.

How do they progress?

Very well. My scouts tell me they are making their way just fine.

*slides a bag of coin across the table*
Excellent.

I have the perfect person picked out for this job. He has already left for Fort Hope.

Good. I will be leaving for Port Smith in the morning and then back to Tanamerah. Any news of the elves?

3 days tops but then it will take them a while to get to Fort Hope.

Finishes his wine.
No loose ends my dear.

Her scarlet lips form a smile to revel her white teeth, perfect, as she is.

arhim
DM
DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arhim on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Tanamerah Council Building

They are ready to see you now Mr. Nocdane.

Arhim stands and smiles at the woman, she blushes.

Ah my dear council of the republic, I am here in regards of a concern in South Tanamerah.

The council members all have a look of concern, as they all hang on every word of Arhim's. He makes eye contact with the chancellor, who seems to be entranced.

Chancellor Dilchairf, as you know, The Order of Grimalkin has disbanded with the mysterious assassinations of their members. Which as you know, happened once they commissioned a group of adventures to recover a piece of the Shield of Shawkenesis. More then likely to obtain more power for themselves. With their absence, Fort Hope has been dealing with constant attacks of Orcs, which in turn have caused many citizens to move out. Steward Krown approached me and as a favor to his family, I have built a bank and a bounty office there in hopes to attract business for the good town, a town of the people.

Gorath Canadisen, governor of Central Tanamerah, interrupts.

Fort Hope is not our concern, we have our own problems to deal with here in the republic. Please get to your point Mr. Nocdane.

Sabel Drakensmith interjects.

Gorath, you are rude to interrupt our speaker, though he is long winded.

She smiles. Arhim smiles back.

Yes, yes, my apologies, I know you are all such busy people. Anyway, the Grimalkin, they governed and were responsible for the Wizard's Academy here in South Tanamerah. I fear without their guidance things may get out of control at the school.

Councilman Asher begins to speak up.

That is my responsibility, not of your concern Mr. Nocdane.

Councilman Asher, please, this I know. As well as I know that because you are on the council, it would be a conflict of interest with you being in charge of the school.

Nathaniel Asher begins to say something but is interrupted by both councilman Papke and Bonezy.

Mr. Nocdane is correct, it would be a conflict.

Chancellor Dilchairf decides to speak.

Mr. Nocdane, you are very wise and have done much for the Republic, and for each one of us. I have a feeling you have a solution to this problem?

Arhim smiles.

Well yes Chancellor.

Arhim smiles at Councilman Asher.

I propose that Councilman Asher's cousin, Tomon Arath, be put in charge of the school. He is a student of the arcane and I believe that he is an upright citizen, not to mention, cousin to our councilman here.

The Chancellor looks thoughtfully.

Excellent idea. All in favor?

Councilman Asher lashes out, "Nay"
Councilwoman Drakensmith, "Yay"
Councilman Canadisen, "Aye"
Councilman Papke, "Aye"
Councilman Bonezy, "Yay"

Four to one, motion carries. Tomon Arath will be dubbed Lord and headmaster of the Wizard Academy.

Thank you all.

Arhim smiles and bows.

arhim
DM
DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content